Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Free Broom Rides

Photobucket

This weekend there will be a three day and three night celebration of the death of El Nino Fidencio. El Nino Fidencio was a very well-known spiritual healer in Mexico.

On or about 1985, I went on a college field trip with my professor and my classmates to the small town in Mexico where El Nino Fidencio lived. I do not remember if we were there for three days and three nights, but I think we were, because I remember that we were there for several days.

Yesterday, I spent the day with the people who will be conducting the celebration at their home. What I did not expect is that the man and his wife are both in wheel chairs. You only have to look at their property to know that they are very devoted to the movement, because it looks like a miniature of that small town in Mexico.

The celebration sounds as if it will be interesting. I don't know if I will be there all three days, but I do plan to be there on Friday, camera in hand.

I have another interview tomorrow at 9:45 a.m. (central time). Please keep me in your prayers.

XX

9 comments:

Happy Being Me said...

Enjoy ~ Looking forward to seeing some pictures. Good luck and my prayers will go up for a successful interview. Take care and enjoy your tomorrow,
Katie

Kath said...

Looking forward to your pics Win.I hope you enjoy your day out you need one.Prayers your interview goes well .Love your header graphic today Take Care God Bless Kath xx

Dannelle said...

Good interview vibes coming your way- Have a good time at the festivial. Dannelle

Missie said...

I know you'll do well in this interview!

Joyce said...

Where have you been GF. You seem to have been a bit absent at LilA lately. I was too (because of the yard sale thing). I look forward to seeing the photo's you take. How interesting is that?
Hugs, Joyce
PS Good luck with the interview

Emmi said...

Your gonna do great in this interview.

Amelia said...

Does sound interesting. Oggd luck at your interview.

http://learningtoadapt.blogspot.com

ELLIE said...

saying some major prayers for you girlfriend - even crossing some toes!!!
good luck in the interview and I look forward to the pics from the celebration!
take care==Ellie

Louise *Star Dust* said...

Wow I can't wait to see the pictures. I wish I could go :(...Sending you peace, love, and light!