Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Brand New Diary



"Sometimes a woman has to
make up her mind
between her face and her fanny."

~ Marilyn Monroe


Paper is so patient... the blank pages waiting for my hand to write with pen and ink, to draw pretty pictures, or to press a pretty leaf or flower inside...
@->---
As I child, I spent a lot of time on the roof, talking to God, looking at the stars, or writing in my diary. Growing up without guidance, sometimes, it helped to find solutions to my problems by writing my thoughts down on paper.
@->---
The original plan for THE GLASS BOX was to focus on my weight-loss journey, but humans make plans and God laughs... Many people tell me that I should write about my life and the things I have learned along my journey of self-discovery... Perhaps this is the knock of opportunity that I have been waiting for... If I can help but one person with my stories, I will have done my greatest good for humanity...
@->---
It is up to me to take up my Sword of Power and reclaim the remains of my Kingdom for only I can be the heroine of my own story. ~ Winivere
@->---
XX
Photobucket
P.S...
LOL @ I put on green contacts for this tag, not to mention the black wig! Don'tcha just love Elvira?!# I have been so busy job searching this week that I am running behind in creating tags, but now that I know how to post animation on this site, they will be a-coming!!! XX

14 comments:

Joyce said...

Oh boy, I am your very first follower. You might wish you had chosen a layout that is stretch to fill the whole page and then you can still pick your colors. It's looking good though GF. I think you might like it once you play around a bit.
Hugs, Joyce

Unknown said...

Welcome to our new community, Alvia

http://admdesigns.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

YW! TY for stopping by my place. Cool Elvira tag! Im still playing around with my page a little LOL!

Alvia

Sugar said...

good to see you!
come by & visit me, be sure & click on my followers tag so we can keep in touch. :)
huggies.

Jan said...

Hi Win your blog is looking good ..love Jan xx

Chris/cacklinrosie101 said...

Hi Wini!!!!! Welcome to the new neighborhood. Your blog is looking awesome. LOL at the Elvira tag....love it and love you!

Miss Slick One said...

There was no one else like Elvira! She was awesome!
HUGS!

Diama ~*a.k.a*~ Cherry said...

gotcha hun click me on your following list and follow my blog Bitterly Sweet im deleting the other one.

Yasmin said...

Hi Winivere nice to see you here and look forward to catching up.

Yasmin
xx

Sage Ravenwood said...

Delighted to see you on this side of the blogsphere dear friend! (Hugs)Indigo

Coelha :B said...

Welcome to blogspot!! Thanks for letting me know about your new journal! :) Julie

Melissa said...

thanks so much for ur link, glad to see u made it over

Missie said...

Looking good!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Looks like you've unpacked everything and moved in just fine.
Take care, Chrissie