Monday, April 20, 2009

:::TWISTED:::

Photobucket

LOL @ I love this graphic... Reminds me of Youth Leadership Camp... teehee...

As always, the weekend was too short! It's Monday and it's back to work with the She-Devils. Grrr... Too bad I can't ask them questions because they never answer them...

I had a Sponsor come to visit with one of my kids. Tomorrow, I have 2 Sponsors coming... I have a kid who ages out on Saturday. That means the case has to be turned in, approved, and airfare needs to be in by Friday but the case is still incomplete. The Eyes spoke to us after work, because he wants us to help with transportation. He is showing favoritism again, sending me to court to sit there doing nothing in the lobby when he knows that I have an airfare ticket to pick up and I have two visits scheduled. Why can't he send the one who doesn't have anything to do? Is he testing me to see if I will rebel?! Is he trying to get me to quit or to speak out of turn to give him the ammunition to fire me?!#

I wish I could work with people who value my worth instead of people who try to wipe their feet on me as if I were some sort of doormat...

For the kids... I have to remind myself over and over again... I am there for the kids I serve, not for The Eye or for the people who think they are so superior because they are married with a second income and money to burn.... Single people... we have it rough when we are down, because we have no one to lift us up, but I can't help but remember the words of one of the boys who said that all of their husbands are fat and ugly. No wonder they are always PMS-ing. LOL...

Deeply apologetic for all the venting, but if I don't do it, I'll go MAD, I tell ya! MAD! MAD! LOL

6 comments:

Trooper Thorn said...

Could it be that you are the one who gets things done, therefor get's asked to do more?

Estela said...

Hang in there Win, I wish I had a job to offer you.

Estela

Sybil said...

I think that Trooper has got the right answer !! He aint testing you at all he KNOWS you can cope..just keep that head of your down and TRY to ignore the others as best as possible but remembering always that they have been there longer than you and are unsure of their own positions so well may be very worried...(Imagine how you might feel if someone new arrived and could do much more than you could...you would maybe feel a bit resentful as well)...
Keep smiling You will make it in the end....she devils or not !!!
Much Love Sybil x

LORENZO said...

Not the Twisted Sister I remember...better.Better to be single,than stuck with some jerk.Do as the boss says, don't question a thing.I think you should start looking for another job now that you have one.

Missie said...

If I had to put up with the crap at a job you put up with...I'd be doing a lot of venting too!

Have a good day tomorrow.

Happy Being Me said...

It seems life always has a test. Hoping your today treats you well. Take care,
Katie